Submit Your Permit Renewal Application Online Today!
- Get Your Permits Sooner - All applications are processed in the order in which they are received. Therefore, once you submit your online application, we have received it and you are in line
- Fast - the online application process takes less than 15 minutes to complete
- Fewer deficiencies - completing the application online insures fewer deficiencies that could delay your permit getting renewed
- Upload supporting documents - you can upload any applicable supporting documents right from your computer
- Easy to pay - you can pay for your permit renewal via credit card or ACH
Please note that this online system allows for permit renewal only. If you want to obtain new or transferred permits please submit a paper application. Also, please note that online applicants may only make changes address information. Applicants should submit a paper application to make any other changes to the vessel owner(s), vessel lessee(s), and/or officers/shareholders of a business that owns or leases the vessel.
Apply to Renew your Permits Online
To renew your permits on line, you must first redeem your personalized Invitation Code and create an account Username and Password. The invitation code is case sensitive and has the following format: ABCDwxyz1234. If you receive an invalid Invitation Code message, ensure the format of your code is correct.
After you have redeemed your invitation code and established an account, please use your Username and Password to log into the online renewal system.
This U.S. Government system is to be used by authorized users only. Information from this system resides on computer systems funded by the Government. The data and documents on this system include Federal records that contain sensitive information protected by various Federal statutes, including the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552a. All access or use of this system constitutes user understanding and acceptance of these terms and constitutes unconditional consent to review and action by all authorized Government and law enforcement personnel. Unauthorized user attempts or acts to (1) access, upload, change, or delete information on this system, (2) modify this system, (3) deny access to this system, (4) accrue resources for unauthorized use or (5) otherwise misuse this system are strictly prohibited. Such attempts or acts are subject to action that may result in criminal, civil, or administrative penalties.
Applicants using this online system agree to submit their non-refundable application fee online, via third party vendor Pay Gov. Notification of missing documents, document uploads, and notification of tracking information for mailed permits will be sent to the email address associated with their account.
SEFSC Logbook Office
Current Permit Holders
Dealer Application Status